Ah, I was so sick of that hairstyle! Yesterday was my first outing since surgery two weeks before... and the first thing I did was get my hair cut! Later, we went out with some friends for dinner, and had a very nice time. This morning... my staples get removed when I see my orthopedic surgeon for my first post op visit. Looking so forward to that! More later.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Farewell Mrs. Beckham, Welcome Back Diane
Ah, I was so sick of that hairstyle! Yesterday was my first outing since surgery two weeks before... and the first thing I did was get my hair cut! Later, we went out with some friends for dinner, and had a very nice time. This morning... my staples get removed when I see my orthopedic surgeon for my first post op visit. Looking so forward to that! More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Am
I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.
I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.
I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.
I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.
I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.
I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.
8 comments:
Great new look Di but even better...so much better on the recovery!!!
To be out and about and happy in two weeks is great. I remember walking into a PT place to interview them 2 weeks after surgery and knocking them for a loop. LOL.
You are doing the same.
Love to see the evolution of your hairstyles, Diane! And I would think great hair will speed healing along. Here's to being staple-less and more mobile than ever!
I love your new cut Diane! And wonderful that you are already out and about. I might be tempted to just stay til the snow melts. It's a good thing I live in Southern California!
Oh yes, I almost forgot. Who is Mrs. Beckham?
I like the dark on you a lot, its a very fresh look!:)
Beautiful recovering you! Great to see the new hair and even greater to hear that you are out and about and enjoying. And who IS Mrs. Beckham?
Love the cut, Diane! What a fun use of your first outing. Victoria Beckham might be jealous and copy your very lovely hairstyle now.
It's wonderful how well your healing is going this time. You're so determined to do all the right things on your way to recovery. Brava to you!
Lynne
Di, you look GREAT. I love this hairstyle and you look so young. I love hearing about you being able to get out and about now and how much you are enjoying it.
Post a Comment