What a great day! Victoria came over to visit with me early in the morning while Mary was out walking, then later Madeline and Brad.
About 10:30 we all headed for Kahului Beach Park, otherwise known as 'the snorkel beach.' Laney had snorkeled before, but never in an ocean, and Elliott had never snorkeled. He considered today's adventure one of the highlights of all time. Just LOVED it!
Victoria had never snorkeled in an ocean before either, and she too was so very excited about the beautiful, colorful fish. Madeline also had an opportunity to snorkel with her mommy using a boogie board, and she loved it as well. Travis had a grand time wandering in and out of the water, shoveling sand, etc. He is clearly a beach boy!
Eventually we returned to Sea Village. Laney and Elliott joined Mary and me for leftovers from the BBQ the night before, and then we played another round of Golf! Brad and the girls arrived while we were playing and we had a nice visit with them while Summer and Travis rested. Do I need to tell you who won??? Again??? !!!!! Looks like we're going to have to do this again to try and get a little money back, lol.
In the evening we went to Boston's Basil restaurant, and Italian place, and it was very good!
As you can tell by the pictures, it was one great day... and we all look forward to tomorrow!
Aloha and Mahalo
3 comments:
What wonderful memories you and Mary are making for your family, Diane. Victoria is very brave. At about her age, the first time I put on a snorkling mask, it took some convincing that I'd ever breathe again. Mary's getting sunburned. Careful.....
I enjoyed seeing your photos and reading about your time spent with so much of your family, Di. Travis is SO grown up from when I last saw a photo. He is the big shock for me. I think he looks like Summer now though I had thought he looked like Brad before. Victoria and Madeline are dolls, such beautiful girls and I love how they love their Grammy! :) Your sister looks so happy. Lots of memories being made I know. Enjoy! P.S. You look wonderful!
I forgot the say in the comment I just left, how I like the poem "No Umbrella." I remember when you wrote that and it does indeed seem to describe you so well.
You have chosen a neat format for your blog -- the same as Victoria I think.
I can't believe I missed your first sharing of you blog link! I hope you don't think I have been ignoring yours on purpose!
I will be a regular visitor now!
Post a Comment