
We'll be on our way to Hawaii tomorrow morning! And two days later, we'll be picking up my sister Laney and her fiance Elliot who will be joining us there for ten days... and four days after they arrive, we'll be joined by Brad, Summer, Victoria, Madeline and Travis! Very exciting!
We didn't know if it would be better to open our swimming pool before we left for Hawaii or after we got back... but due to the extreme algae when we opened it late last year, we decided it would be best to open it early, get it up and running, and that with solar cover in place, it would be fine while we are away.
I think we made the best decision because I could not believe how terrific the pool looked when the cover came off! We could actually see the bottom of the pool with no difficulty. The water was crystal clear, and there was just a bit of dust or sludge vacuumed out. We vacuumed to waste first, then threw our Aquabot into the pool, and all was taken care of. I haven't checked the temperature yet, but it is definitely too cold to swim in at the moment. When we get back, we can crank up the heat!
Included today is a picture of me with my 'new' haircut. I had been trying for a longish style, but I hated my hair blowing into my face when I tried to golf, or do anything outside for that matter... and I knew it wasn't going to be fun to deal with longer hair after swimming! So, I abandonned the idea of turning 60 with long hair. That had been my object. Oh well!
Lots of stuff to do today, so I guess I'd better get started. Have a good day, all.
1 comment:
I really DO like your new and shorter haircut! I think it is a very attractive style for you.
Post a Comment