Friday, April 16, 2010

Got It! Here's Mary's Ass!

This picture was taken today at the Ala Moana Mall, a very large shopping mall. We went to the mall to walk because it had been raining in the morning, on and off, but not terribly hard. Mary hates to walk in the rain though!


And here we are last night at RumFire at the Sheraton Waikiki. When we read the menu online it sounded delicious and reasonably priced... but there was hardly any food on the plate as you can see here. Do you think this is worth $16?

It was 2 ribs, 2 teeny fish tacos and 2 teeny chicken enchildas!


I have to say that the food in fact WAS delicious... but not nearly enough! We added to it by ordering edamame and also a teeny little pineapple upside down cake. Still, Mary microwaved a bag of popcorn when she got home! I guess I shouldn't have raved yesterday about how every meal had been great. Don't think we'll be going back to RumFire although it was a great view.


Oh and by the way.... here is MY ass, just in case you missed it!







5 comments:

Mary said...

This makes me smile, Diane! In fact, makes me laugh.

Your ass is smaller than it used to be. LOL

Laney Garry said...

Glad to see & read that you are having such a good time! Good to see you getting so much walking in!

Ann said...

You know I hate rain, but Hawaii rain is something else. We have ducked into similar malls to get out of the rain, in our case, usually only for five minutes or so before the sun shines again and dries everything. Love it!

Victoria said...

You crack me up Diane! Both lovely asses noted. and much great food, scenery and good spirit, too.

Victoria said...

You crack me up Diane! Both lovely asses noted. And much beautiful scenery, great food, and good spirit too.

I Am

I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.

I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.

I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.