Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sonntag (Sunday) Brunch






We had a wonderful brunch today in Pfullendorf with Ulla, Stefanie, Doris, and another friend of Ullas, Irmgard, that Mary met here in Germany many years ago. The theme today was Bavarian, and the food was excellent.
As you can see, today I successfully uploaded successfully from card to blog. It is slow, however, and the pictures are not appearing in the order I want, so I will do more than one post. See ýou later!


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Looks like a delicious brunch feast - I like sharing by pictures only (no calories!)

I Am

I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.

I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.

I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.