Monday, July 28, 2008
Busy, busy, busy!
Whew, I've got too many things going on involving three different golf organizations. I'm the golf chairperson at New Berlin Hills, the July golf committee for Greenfield Park, and in charge of the Greenfield Team for match play competition between different leagues in the summer. I am also in charge of getting spotters for the Brown Deer Amateur Ladies Tournament, a two day charity fund raising event, which will be one week from today. I have called and called and called people trying to get them to committ to things. I feel like a salesman! Most of this should be over about mid-month... and am I ever looking forward to THAT! I'll whine some more tomorrow... if I have time, that is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Am
I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.
I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.
I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.
I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.
I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.
I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.
2 comments:
Better you than me with all the crazy organizational business, but I'm sure the golfers appreciate all you do.
You ARE a sales person, Diane...and a very good one. Too bad you're not working on commission!
Post a Comment