Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pictures of Laney's Garden











Greetings! I'm back in the Pacific Time Zone! I'm out west again, having a chance to visit with my son Byron in North Vancouver, my mother, my sister Laney and her fiance Elliott, and my niece Julie and her beautiful baby Cali. You will find out more as I go! The above pictures are of Laney's lovely gardens. Aren't they magnificent?

2 comments:

Mary said...

What a beautiful garden Laney has! I enjoyed seeing the pictures very much!

Victoria said...

Yes, Laney's gardens are magnificent. I am awed by the amount of vision as well as the amount of work involved. WOW!

I Am

I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.

I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.

I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.