Where does the time go? Mother's Day has come and gone. It was so nice to hear from Hallie in the morning and Brad and Summer in the afternoon. I felt very special on this day!
This has been a rainy week, which disappointed me because I could not play golf on either Tuesday or Thursday of this week. We also had to pump down the pool one time because of the torrential rains. At least there was no severe weather though. Hopefully better weather is right around the corner.
We are continuing to take the dogs (along with Mya) for a walk every day that we can, barring bad weather. I am quite pleased that I seem to be walking faster than I walked before. I checked this out with Mary to see if she thought this was true; and she did. I really enjoy the walks with the dogs; and I know the dogs enjoy their walks too.
Last night Mary and I went to eat at El Fuego Mexican restaurant, a favorite restaurant of ours to eag. We both had a different combination plate of three items. It turned out to be a lot of food, but oh it was good. We both said that next time we would order only TWO items.
I am looking forward to travelling out West next week to see family, and I hope the weather will be springlike..
4 comments:
Hope you enjoy your trip West Diane. Great news about how good you feel about walking. Before you know it you'll be jogging ahead of Mary.
Looking forward to your arrival next week... I will put in an order for nice 'Spring' weather!
It is so good you are walking faster and with more ease - and with enjoyment of course. Too bad about the rainy weather. It's headed down here - rain expected each day next week. I do hope you have springlike weather for your travels next week.
Great news about your walking. It is the way to go and I wish we could do it again, but bad backs seem to rule us out.
Have fun with your family- I know you will. Hope the weather is kind to you, it makes such a difference when the sun is out.
Post a Comment