The picture above of Hallie, Greg and me was taken my last night at California Pizza Kitchens, a place that is between Hallie and Greg's home and Brad, Summer and kids' home.As you read in my previous post, I had a great time while in Canada visiting with my sister and Elliott, their family, my son Bryon and my mum, and on Sunday night, had a yummy dinner at Hallie and Greg's home along with Brad, Summer and my three grandkids.
Highlights of the rest of the week before boarding the plane yesterday...
Playing Wii Fit games with Brad, Summer, Victoria, Madeline and Travis.
Watching all three grandkids swim, Travis and Madeline taking swim lessons and Victoria swimming laps on swim team.
Enjoying a delicious chicken and penne pasta meal prepared by Summer.
Visiting person to person with my son Brad as we had dinner at a Mexican restaurant.
Lunch with Hallie at a pub close to her office.
My final dinner at CA Pizza Kitchens with Hallie, Greg, Brad, Summer, Victoria, Madeline, Travis and me.
All the times in between like shopping with Summer and the kids at Costco and Alderwood Mall, listening to Travis sing in the car, answering Victoria's "Tell me a story" request, and reading Leaping Hearts and Star Climber (books by me) to Madeline. And more!
Will be making another visit as soon as I possibly can!
3 comments:
We had a great time with you!
I envy you that trip as we just love Vancouver. Actually it reminds us very much of Hobart with Grouse Mt. instead of Mt. Wellington across the water. Well that is what we thought when we were dining at the Cannery. We were also there i 2008 just overnight before we boarded the Island Princess. It is a pity that your family, especially your Mother is so far away from Wisconsin, but at least you get to see them fairly. regularly.
How nice to read of your time there surrounded by family. You always make the most of those trips. I get tired hearing what all you pack into a trip. LOL I love that you are able to spend time with each family member. That is a treasure for all of you I know.
Welcome home.
Post a Comment