Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Laney & Elliott arrive in PS

Mary and I flew in on April 13th, and Laney and Elliott flew in just before noon on April 14th. Bob and Marie were already in the area, in Indio, in their RV. So, the three siblings and our spouses all got together for dinner at Europa. It was delicious, but the waiter... ask me someday, lol. The next day, Bob took Laney and Elliott to the local pilot museum, which was a wonderful experience, and something they all enjoyed. Bob returned home to his wife Marie, but the remaining 4 of us had dinner at Shame On The Moon, also wonderful, but a much friendlier waiter!
















2 comments:

Peggy said...

Glad to see you got your faster Internet connection going so you can post so many neat photos to share the trip. I love traveling with you and Mary this way.

Victoria said...

Beautiful meal in good company. Great to see you looking radiant - you and Mary both.

I Am

I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.

I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.

I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.