Friday, September 5, 2008

Wii are having fun!



6 comments:

Ann said...

Diane, I'm impressed that you allow yourself to be photographed while doing WII fit, but then you don't have my klutziness, in fact, you look very well coordinated. Wahoo! I'll bet it's harder than it looks. You're not grimacing or anying!

Peggy said...

Yes I can see that you are indeed having fun! Go go go!

Victoria said...

It's fun to see you pictures of you using the Wii Fit - feels like a mini-visit. Thanks for the window in.

Mary said...

I am very impressed with how GOOD you are at the various challenges provided with Wii Fit! This was definitely a wonderful gift which we will enjoy and enjoy and sometimes curse. Ha!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos of you and the Wii Fit, Diane! I also can identify strongly with the poem you wrote about "No Umbrella." I love to walk in the rain. I need to learn to walk in the "symbolic" rain too. You do such a magnificent job of this.
Lynne

Anonymous said...

I like your No Umbrella rain poem, Diane.

Great Wii photos

Bon Voyage to Germany and the Danube

I Am

I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.

I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.

I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.