Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Coming Back!

One of the reasons I have not been posting is because this blog was intended only for family and close friends... but someone that I do not know well found me because I signed up to 'follow' someone else's blog. I did not trust my information with that person, even though I tried hard to ignore knowing that she might be reading it.

Today I decided to change the settings here, so you will have to sign in if you wish to read my posts. I think I'll be making more, now that I feel a bit more comfortable. We'll see!

8 comments:

Mary said...

Welcome back, Diane! I have missed your words here!

Willow said...

Thank you for the invitation, Diane. I look forward to visiting your blog.

Peggy said...

Thank you for the invitation Diane. I hope you feel safer now. It would be a concern where you post so much personal information. Glad you can make it more secure.

Lynne said...

Thanks for inviting me, Diane. I think this is a good move on your part. Look forward to enjoyable reading on "No Umbrella!"

nva said...

Thank you Diane for inviting me to read your blog. Don't know how good I will be at keeping up with comments. as you know Mary keeps me busy!, but I will try to be a regular.

Diane T said...

Omigosh, I'm so surprised so many of you have been here already, lol. Thank you... will get at making posts more often!

Judy Roney said...

I'm glad you found a way to feel safer posting on your blog, Diane. It can be a real shocker to have someone "find" you when you wouldn't choose to be found by them.

Debbie said...

Thanks for the invitation, Diane. I enjoy reading your comments and following your travels in pictures!

I Am

I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.

I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.

I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.