Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lunch at El Fuego

For lunch today, Mary and I went out to eat at a very new Mexican restaurant called El Fuego. Mary's daughter had given me a gift certificate to the restaurant for my birthday, so we decided it was time to use it. It is a very colorful place with interesting decor.



The murals on the wall are lovely.




Mary and I both ordered a combination plate, with chimichanga, tamale, and burrito. Food was delicious.



They also have an outside setting, but we decided it was a bit to windy and sunny. Maybe some other time!








2 comments:

Victoria said...

Looks like fun! Mexican food is such a treat for me.

Judy Roney said...

What a pretty Mexican restaurant. Di. Judging from the plate Mary has, you probably got another meal out of that. Wow, such a lot of food. Wish I had it here right now. All of a sudden I am very hungry. This would make a great ad for that restaurant!

I Am

I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.

I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.

I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.