Sunday, March 8, 2009

Painted in Recent Art Class


4 comments:

Judy Roney said...

I love your colors, Di. I can just reach out and touch those tulips! I know you have to be proud of yourself for doing round things in the vase and bowl. That is the hardest thing for me. You did good, girl. Congratulations. I'm so glad you are getting back to your painting. Keep on painting! What are you working on now?

Ann said...

How neat to see your paintings, Diane! I don't know much about painting, but these are definitely pleasing to the eye.

Victoria said...

Thanks for sharing your paintings Diane - so bright and bold - alive.

Mary said...

Your paintings are wonderful. So great to see you painting again. I love the colorfulness of the flowers. Thinking SPRING here!

I Am

I am the wind in the sails of a catamaran
moving sleekly, silently and swiftly
across a lake on an August afternoon.

I am the joy of a brilliant summer sun
the intensity of relentless whitecaps
and the excitement of impending peril
as I race wildly from shore to shore.

I am exhilaration.
I am adventure.
I am freedom itself.